A Contemplative Community Listening into Life
Selah is a welcoming community that pauses, encounters the Spirit through contemplative practice, and grows together toward wholeness and loving others.
I appreciate the opportunity to participate in Kairos over the summer, when I’m not teaching. Thank you for all the support and the offering of Kairos during this last year. It was a true lifeline for me for the first six months of the pandemic when I was able to participate. What a gift!
My sense of the holy in everyday ordinary moments of life is becoming more acute as I’ve gathered with contemplative companions – friends both old and new. Thank you, Selah friends, for helping me become more open to God’s movements within and all around us.
“In Selah we have been able to create a gentle, safe space on Zoom where the generous love of God has been evident. I had no idea how much I would need this sacred space to navigate the rough waters of the story I’m living.”
- There are no events on this day.
Here & Now
- Thank you Sandy for this beautiful and very real reflec...November 9, 2023 - 11:12 am by Stacia
- Wow, thank you for this image and analogy John. The Kin_dom...March 29, 2023 - 6:26 am by Sherry Jean Roscoe
- testing comments "add new comment" for this eventFebruary 26, 2023 - 6:28 am by Troy Fenlason
- Thank you for all you do to bring Here and Now to us so...August 17, 2022 - 7:45 am by Jan Larsen