Because contemplative living is not meant to be a solo act, Selah offers a deeper participation in community called “Companion.” Those who desire to develop their contemplative capacities in a deeper way by investing themselves more fully in the life of Selah are invited to become Selah Companions. Selah Companions have embraced the following commitments…even if all they have to offer is their desire:
- We commit to regular pause and other spiritual practices that open our hearts to the transformative love of God.
- We listen attentively and respond to God’s Holy Presence in our ordinary rhythms and choices.
- We meet regularly with a SoulCare group encouraging mutual sharing, insight and discernment.
- We offer sanctuary and hospitality to all people with a spirit of welcome.
- We encourage an appreciation of and stewardship of creation recognizing earth as a spacious place of grace.
- We support the ongoing mission, activities and community that are the life of Selah.
If you considering embracing these commitments please contact us through the link below and let us know about your desire to participate as a companion.