Selah offers deeper participation in community called “Companions” for those desiring to make a deeper connection with God and one another. They develop their contemplative capacities in an ongoing and meaningful way by living out of the heart with one another, By meeting on a quarterly basis, through conversation, engagement, and shared life, the Companions join together to remember the spiritual practices and commitments.
- Online and in person gatherings
- Free with rsvp
COMPANIONS: Because contemplative living is not meant to be an individual experience, Selah offers deeper participation in community called “Companions” whereby those who desire can develop their contemplative capacities in a deeper way. By investing themselves more fully in the life of Selah, the Selah Companions embrace these commitments, starting with, and perhaps all they have, is to offer their desire for:
- Commitment for a regular pause and other spiritual practices that open one’s heart to the transformative love of God.
- Attentive listening and responsiveness to God’s Holy Presence in the ordinary rhythms and choices of life.
- Meeting regularly in a contemplative group of Soul Care or in a Spiritual Direction relationship that encourages insight, discernment, and mutuality.
- Hospitality and offering of sanctuary to all people with a spirit of welcome.
- Appreciation of and stewardship of creation recognizing earth as a spacious place of grace.
- Support of Selah’s ongoing intention to pause, encounter the Spirit through spiritual practices, and growing together towards wholeness and loving others that includes investment in activities, financial means, and community with one another.
Contact us if you would like to learn more.