The contemplative life is not meant to lived alone. In your longings and desires to grow and go deeper, you need places, spaces, and people to help nurture the life of pausing, listening, and responding to God, others, and yourself.
Join us for any one or variety of whole-person, embodied experiences and resources to support your desire to live a more contemplative way of life.
- We offer various contemplative events, both online and in-person, such as a weekly online community experience of Kairos; a year-long learning cohort encounter of Living From the Heart, our foundational course that shapes the heart and culture of our community; and other classes that attend to the way of the heart that seeks God.
- We provide online contemplative resources to encounter God through spiritual practices that include awareness exercises, embodied wisdom movement, and other prayer forms.
- We connect as a dispersed community whereby people from all over the United States whether for in-person groups such as Gathering Hubs in various regions of the Pacific Northwest or online groups such as a SoulCare group to encounter God through pausing and presence.
- We celebrate with friends and Companions at gatherings, both online and in-person, on an ongoing basis through the year that nurture contemplative rhythms in life.
- We encourage participation in retreats whether as an individual one as shown in resources or thematic ones such as a Savoring retreat or Silent retreat.
We invite you to share in these opportunities to deeper and expand your own contemplative way of life.