Sandy Shipman shares her frustration and her triumph as she returns to the fitness center after a bout with Chron’s Disease.
Tag Archive for: Author Sandy Shipman
Sandy Shipman shares a memoir about her good geese friends.
Lent Day 18. In her latest writing, Sandy Shipman shares how God is with her–with us–even when we are troubled and hurt. Thank you, Sandy, for these words of encouragement.–D.B.
Lent Day 8. Today Selah Companion Sandy Shipman shares a memoir about high school math class–trigonometry– and reflects on it throughout her life.
- There are no events on this day.
Here & Now
- Thank you Sandy for this beautiful and very real reflec...November 9, 2023 - 11:12 am by Stacia
- Wow, thank you for this image and analogy John. The Kin_dom...March 29, 2023 - 6:26 am by Sherry Jean Roscoe
- testing comments "add new comment" for this eventFebruary 26, 2023 - 6:28 am by Troy Fenlason
- Thank you for all you do to bring Here and Now to us so...August 17, 2022 - 7:45 am by Jan Larsen