“For Lent,” writes Mary Pandiani, “I’m on a journey to become more acquainted with Jesus. Someone I’ve grown up with all my life, yet I’m often blind to how Jesus shows up as a human with whom I can relate.” See how Mary recalls a memory to help her on her quest. Enjoy reading the blog for Lent Day 19.
Tag Archive for: Lent Day 19
https://selahcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/robert-bye-B7LQIv_ccl4-unsplash-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Debora Buerk https://selahcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/SELAH_FINAL.png Debora Buerk2023-03-15 21:43:542023-04-18 17:30:12Lent Day 19. Dusty Road.
- There are no events on this day.
Here & Now
A Contemplative's Journey Advent Author John Kiemele Author Mary Pandiani Author Sandy Shipman Author Wendy Bryant Contemplative Poetry Debora Buerk God Haiku Here & Now blog History John Kiemele Lent & Easter Love Mary Pandiani Masthead image by Beth Griffith Photography Masthead photo by Elena Mozhvilo on Unsplash.com Peace Photo by KaLisa Veer on Unsplash Poetry Prayer Quote Reflection Rolling Ridge Retreat Center Selah Center Selah Community Selah Companion unsplash.com Unsplash.com Photography
- Thank you Sandy for this beautiful and very real reflec...November 9, 2023 - 11:12 am by Stacia
- Wow, thank you for this image and analogy John. The Kin_dom...March 29, 2023 - 6:26 am by Sherry Jean Roscoe
- testing comments "add new comment" for this eventFebruary 26, 2023 - 6:28 am by Troy Fenlason
- Thank you for all you do to bring Here and Now to us so...August 17, 2022 - 7:45 am by Jan Larsen