Our Core Values
Members of our community share a common set of core values.
- We affirm God’s initiating love expressed profoundly in Christ Jesus.
- We welcome God’s love as the true Source of our being and our becoming.
- We relate to God with receptive hearts and minds, nurtured in the way of Christ Jesus.
- We honor the uniqueness of all persons as the recognized presence of Christ Jesus.
- We encourage an openness toward, sanctuary for, and hospitality to all persons.
- We value community as shared journey with others who desire contemplative living.
- We recognize the triune presence of God as the One who fills each moment with us, gives inspiration for vision, births newness and hope, and reconciles all creation.